Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

About My Blog.

I was recently introduced to the world of blogging and I have been hooked ever since. I catch myself sitting for hours reading other peoples blogs and becoming inspired by their work.
I had toyed with the idea of starting a blog of my own and finally decided to take the plunge and go ahead.
I am thrilled that it is finally off the ground and I now have a space where I can hopefully inspire people about all things design, and in particular interior design.
Idealy I would like this space to act as my gallery where I can showcase some of my previous work, future work and anything inspiring and creative that tickles my design taste buds.

I hope you all will enjoy this blog as much as I have enjoyed starting it.

- Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment